cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackline
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,

I have an airtable database that captures information from a tally form.

One of the fields in the database is date created which is a formula and is the date when the form was filled in.

Anyone can fill the form and I want to capture the time zone of who is filling in the form.

Can airtable capture the time zone (of the person filling the form) together with the date and time of when the form was filled?

I want to sent email reminders with automations based on the timezone of the specific user and creating different automations that work well with the different timezones will not work in my case.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

> Is there a way in airtable to send automatic reminders based on the recipient timezone? So that each recipient receives the correct reminder based on his / her timezone?
Nope, as there is no way to capture the recipient's timezone there is no way to send automatic reminders based on the recipient's timezone.  Perhaps you could open a support ticket to double check if this kind of functionality exists as well? 

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

> Can airtable capture the time zone (of the person filling the form) together with the date and time of when the form was filled?

Nope, I don't believe this is possible I'm afraid

Is there a way in airtable to send automatic reminders based on the recipient timezone? So that each recipient receives the correct reminder based on his / her timezone?

> Is there a way in airtable to send automatic reminders based on the recipient timezone? So that each recipient receives the correct reminder based on his / her timezone?
Nope, as there is no way to capture the recipient's timezone there is no way to send automatic reminders based on the recipient's timezone.  Perhaps you could open a support ticket to double check if this kind of functionality exists as well?