735 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fio_Esq
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! I’m trying to set up a base to collect information from students from my online course. For this I’m doing various Tables with different questions that need to be answered in different moments of the course (I’m using the form feature).

For this matter I need to connect the answers they give to their respective personal information, which I ask for in the first Table. The problem I have is that I cannot ask them for their names in every form because it would be annoying, so I decided to generate a token with autonumber which I’ll ask at the beginning of each form, hoping to use this as the indicator of who’s anwering the form.

I want the table to read the token and connect it with the student’s name in the first table automatically. I’m not sure it is the best way to do it neither but it’s the best one I could come up with.

Extra: It would be amazing if I could make Airtable autopopulate a text document (maybe word or google docs) collecting all the answers given by each one of my students.

Thanks a lot in advance if anyone can help me in achieving this. :blush:

0 Replies 0