843 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa_Unruh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for a solution for adding e-signature approvals for invoice attachments to a record. Basically I’m trying to track invoice approvals, but need to be able to add an e-signature when someone approves the invoice for payment. Any ideas?

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vivid-Squid
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Lisa_Unruh,
PandaDoc and Documint both have extensions for airtable and can handle the e-signature requirements.

See Solution in Thread

@Vivid-Squid I wasn’t familiar with the e-signature feature of DocuMint?

@Lisa_Unruh You can really choose any e-signature platform that you’d like, and integrate it with Airtable using Make.com. One particularly popular & easy-to-use e-signature platform is HelloSign.com, but there are dozens more to choose from:

p.s. If you have a budget for your e-Signature project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable & Make consultant to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website:

Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn’t see PandaDoc listed as an extension option. Documint requires you to agree to giving them access to your Base’s data and users. We’re not willing to do that. I can’t imagine anyone would be.

See Solution in Thread

I answered this question too fast, and didn’t validate what I thought was true. :see_no_evil:

See Solution in Thread

Ah, thanks! I was getting excited there for a minute! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is not a DocuMint requirement, this is an Airtable requirement. Currently, Airtable’s API requires you to open up full access to your entire base in order to pull information from it.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
Vivid-Squid
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Lisa_Unruh,
PandaDoc and Documint both have extensions for airtable and can handle the e-signature requirements.

@Vivid-Squid I wasn’t familiar with the e-signature feature of DocuMint?

@Lisa_Unruh You can really choose any e-signature platform that you’d like, and integrate it with Airtable using Make.com. One particularly popular & easy-to-use e-signature platform is HelloSign.com, but there are dozens more to choose from:

p.s. If you have a budget for your e-Signature project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable & Make consultant to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website:

Airtable consultant — ScottWorld

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn’t see PandaDoc listed as an extension option. Documint requires you to agree to giving them access to your Base’s data and users. We’re not willing to do that. I can’t imagine anyone would be.

I answered this question too fast, and didn’t validate what I thought was true. :see_no_evil:

Ah, thanks! I was getting excited there for a minute! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is not a DocuMint requirement, this is an Airtable requirement. Currently, Airtable’s API requires you to open up full access to your entire base in order to pull information from it.