Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_Lake1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey all!
So in an existing Google form, I have a “question” :
now from my understanding, I couldn’t have a complex setup, so I’d have to have a field for each of those topics with a single select of low priority, med, high.
However in a new Airtable form, I could just pull those fields under the question, Prioritize please, etc.
Or is there some way to have a field for the question with those choices populated? Probably not. I mean I could have a synced table that has those subjects in it and then. well I don’t know LOL’

Just reaching out to see if there is a way so that I don’t have to create a field for all those topics with single selects. If not, not a biggy, as this table will only be storage for the data while the form will be the “pretty” part.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Williams_Innova
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Sean_Lake1,

Based on the scenario described in your post, I actually do think it would be worth setting individual fields for each topic. That way, responses can be given independently rather than trying to rank them, which becomes difficult if you have topics that rank equally.

Thanks,
Chris

Thank you for responding Chris. With just enough information for me to know that it can be done and your business info to let me know where I can get a “walk through” of your answer. I’m not sure I can afford your services but you have inspired me on my Friday night quest for this answer. :laughing: