1104 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david_essman
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a base that has a table for tags, a table with a list of clients, and a table with images

in the images table I have images, a lookup field for the tags from the tags table, and then a lookup field for client

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 9.35.14 AM

client A’s red tagged images are image 1 and image 4
client B’s red tagged images are images 2 and 3

in the client tag sets base, I specify which tags belong to each client (tags can overlap)

client A: red, green
client B: yellow, orange, red

both client A and B have images tagged ‘red’

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 9.30.23 AM

in the tags table, it shows each of the tags, the images containing each tag and the client tag sets

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 9.19.23 AM

I’m having trouble figuring out how to create a grid view within the tags table that will show the images tagged ‘red’ but only if their client is client A. and then another grid view that shows images tagged ‘red’ but only if their client is client B.

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 9.21.03 AM
Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 9.21.11 AM

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hm, I think for this you may need to use the conditional lookups / rollups instead of view filtering I’m afraid

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hm, I think for this you may need to use the conditional lookups / rollups instead of view filtering I’m afraid

Thank you! I think this worked. I created a separate lookup field for client A and another lookup field for client B and then created grid views for each and just hid other one.

The only drawback is lookup field can only get the image(in the attachment field) and not the entire record