1527 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monterio_Weaver
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am VERY new to database design and app dev. i am attempting to build a small app for our housing applicants, that will allow them to log in with the last 4 of their SSN, and be shown what number they are on the waiting list, as they wait for their housing app to be processed. I have no idea how to do this. I do have some basic tables built, but do not know how to accomplish what I am seeking to do. Help is greatly needed and appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Monterio_Weaver! :slightly_smiling_face:

Airtable is a very limited tool that only includes the most basic of database functionality built into it, so most intermediate-level tasks require the help of external tools (or JavaScripting).

Airtable doesn’t offer any ability to create a portal for your customers to login to see the status of their application, but luckily, MiniExtensions offers this capability:

p.s. If you have a budget for your project, and you‘d like to hire an Airtable consultant to help you setup any part of your system, feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com.