Help

I would like to send postcards/letters dynamically to property owners - base design and apps to use?

Topic Labels: Base design
598 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM858
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello,

I have an airtable base which has tables of property data, contacts, companies, and so forth.

I would like to go property by property and have direct mail postcards/letters to be sent to those property owners. Each property has a mailing address for taxes but I also need to have the flexibility where I can send a 2nd or 3rd piece of mail to another address, such as a home address of two different partners or relatives who may be involved with the property.

I need flexibility where I can have different letters or postcards that have different marketing copy and I can dynamically fill in data from Airtable, such as by using [[Address]], [[First Name]] [[Last Name]] type logic.

I have come across ClickSend but it doesn’t seem to have the ability to parse data from Airtable into dynamic letters. You have to upload letters which I assume means they are static.

So I have two issues I’m trying to solve

Base Design & Process to Trigger Automation
How do I pull in property info (address, city from Properties Table), contact info (Name, Mailing Address from Contact table), company info (if applicable from Company Table) into a trigger event that is automated or manual?

Do I have a checkbox on the property table that sends manually? How do I choose which letter and how do I ensure i have the contact info to send? Do I need to have a record in a Direct Mail table where when a property & contact record is added, it sends one letter (another related field to choose the letter)?

What if I want to add 50 properties to a monthly letter that goes out automatically with a certain letter? And then I want to add another 100 properties to a different quarterly letter? How can I achieve that?

What Apps Enable This Automation?
As mentioned, it doesn’t seem ClickSend can do this functionality. Haven’t found others that would be a solution yet.

Is this too difficult of a problem where I should just manually enter/export the properties I want to target to another software to mail?

1 Reply 1

I think that your best bet for this sort of automation would be to use DocuMint, which was specifically designed to create dynamic documents that integrate with Airtable.

DocuMint can be fully automated as well. It gives you scripts that you can trigger directly via Airtable’s Automations, or you can also use automation tools like Zapier and Make.com to setup the automation.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website: