cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Francoloco23
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Good day,

I have a column named Final report type (Link to RPC) wherein if this is the company, then this should be the report type that should be seen. However, there are instances if the company is seen 2 or more times, the report type is not being disclosed (see screenshot). I would like to ask if this would be done via an automation script? or a simple editing of the field column?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Could you provide a screenshot with an example of what you would like to happen if a company is seen 2 or more times?

Francoloco23

Hi Adam,

For example, once I see this company on the endorsement, the final report type should automatically populate just like in this screenshot. Currently, that is not what is happening when it comes to other companies.

Thanks

Hm okay, how are you currently populating the "Final Report Type (Link to RPC)" linked field?

Currently, if the company would do their endorsement, they would be choosing a report type. The picture here shows the report type and the corresponding company, but do note that the report types can be used for other companies as well. Then on another table, I would have a column that would link to the picture and just autopopulate it. 

Reports per Client.PNG