841 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darby_Vannier
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My business charges a monthly subscription fee throughout the life an an agreement. For example, someone signs an agreement to participate from 06/01/2020 to 12/31/2021 and they pay $500 per month.

I am new to AirTable. I have the monthly amount they are paying associated with the client and I have the start date of the agreement and the end date of the agreement. I need to be able to create a table or a view that shows me the total revenue for all clients for a given time period (i.e. revenue every month into the future).

Is this possible?

Darby

1 Reply 1

Hello and welcome @Darby_Vannier!

I set up an example table based off your description:
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.05.59 PM

It sounds like creating a filtering view will give you the flexibility you are looking for to create custom views for particular time ranges.

Here is an example of a filter I created to only show Clients who would have active contracts in the month of January (the start date was before January, and the end date was after January):Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 4.07.29 PM

The summary bar will then show you an automatic sum for currency amount on that view
Demo+Lessonly+Base_+Clients+2021-03-31+at+4.10.06+PM (1)

Hope that helps! Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .