1238 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grimi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi guys. I made a connection with Make, so I can transfer every incoming email from certain accounts to a new data row in Airtable.

The problems are the attachments. I am showing you in the pictures below how I would like them to appear and how they actually appears. We need every attachment to be shown in a preview as a separate file.. The Make-support thinks it is Airtable-problem, so I am grateful for any suggestion.

Regards, Imelda

12 Replies 12

Scott, thank You! I read your recomendation, studied. It was really the problem what you pointed out, my URL was not 'hitting' the right way. Nevertheless, for a total beginner like I am, Make is a bit tricky. You have to have some 'coding' knowledge to solve a bit difficult problems.

The point is, I managed! I do not give up easy, and since I was determined to solve this problem, I took the time and 'learn' the process.

I can see my attachments. Well, basically not all of them... That would be my next question. In the original email there are more than one attachments, but in Airtable, appears only one. How can I solve it?

Best regards, Imelda

Hi! My first trying was Zapier, and then Scott recommended me the Make. It appears that the Make has really more powerful tools, but for me is not so simple to use. But since we are all here to learn, it is a process 🙂

The problem was indeed that my URL was not pointing in the right way. I read the documentation what Scott linked, and I could solve that problem.

Regards, Imelda

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @Grimi,

Working with multiple attachments can be extremely tricky, because attachment fields in Airtable are "complex arrays" instead of "simple arrays".

I demonstrate how to work with multiple attachments on this Airtable podcast episode.

All of this uses Make's Airtable automations & integrations.