793 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lightmaker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Good afternoon everyone, I have a completely stupid question and the answer to it should be simple, but I can not find it for too long. How to put a list with several levels of subordination in a cell (bullet list)

6 Replies 6

You can create a long text field, and turn on the rich text formatting option. That will enable you to create bulleted lists in a cell.

Sorry, I can’t find how to enable this functionality and is it related to the paid version?

No, this is available on all plans, including free plans.

Just create a long text field, and you will see the option to enable rich text formatting.

If you’ve already created a long text field, then just go back and customize the field.

Lightmaker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m sorry that I rarely answer, family circumstances prevent me from visiting more often. Maybe I don’t see something, but I look at the settings field and don’t see where :frowning:
Снимок экрана 2022-01-26 в 13.06.05

Your screen capture shows that you have a single line text field. You need to change the field type to long text.

Forgive me for my inattention, thank you very much, I’ll go try a small sign there, because I don’t know how else to put a branch into 2 lines into one line :slightly_smiling_face: