cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ian_Dundas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

Just trying out Airtable as an alternative to Notion. So far so good, however there is an issue for me in Safari (v13.1.1, on macOS) in that I cannot scroll my table at all (horizontally or vertically).

The same table works perfectly in Chrome on the same machine.

Let me know how I can provide more details (i.e. a private link to the table if it helps support)

Thanks - Ian.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Please contact Airtable Support at support@airtable.com, so they can try to help you with this issue. Scrolling horizontally & vertically in Airtable works fine in macOS Safari for almost everyone, so you are experiencing some sort of a bug or conflict. I would also check to see if you have any Safari extensions or Mac system preferences or apps that might interfere with your scrolling.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Please contact Airtable Support at support@airtable.com, so they can try to help you with this issue. Scrolling horizontally & vertically in Airtable works fine in macOS Safari for almost everyone, so you are experiencing some sort of a bug or conflict. I would also check to see if you have any Safari extensions or Mac system preferences or apps that might interfere with your scrolling.

Ian_Dundas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

You’re 100% right - thanks for solving that for me. I had an anti-scrolljacking extension turned on and forgot.

Glad I could help! :slightly_smiling_face: If you don’t mind, could you please mark my comment above as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question in the future. :slightly_smiling_face: