cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Little_Glass_Ar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, Airtable community!

Our company teaches glass classes, and we have been utilizing Airtable for our schedule for going on two years now. We love the platform.

That said, we would love to take Airtable to the next level for us, but I’m a little perplexed on the right way to go about it or even all the options that might be open to us. I am not opposed to hiring a developer, but I need a scope of work. :slightly_smiling_face:

We teach several different classes per day, and we have multiple members within a party. For example, our most common is for two people to signup together or to have three people signup separately but all within the same party. Therefore, each class can have up to 16 individuals, typically in groups of 2 or 3.

We utilize WordPress, WooCommerce, and Events Calendar Pro for our students to schedule online. Currently, we manually enter the information to Airtable from the WooCommerce store email. We also take email and phone reservations.

We use a printed version of the schedule on class days to make sense of the 50 - 60 students we have throughout the day. There are so many features that seem appealing, but I’ve learned it’s easy to overcomplicate it as well.

Please give any ideas from how you would tackle it to features that would be rad in our situation.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @Little_Glass_Art!

Instead of manually entering information from WooCommerce into Airtable, I would personally use my favorite integration tool Integromat to automatically add the information from WooCommerce into Airtable:

If you’d like to hire an Airtable consultant to help you implement this or any other features into your system, please feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com.

hi, I would suggest embedding the Airtable forms directly in your website. That would enable you to have forms that already contain all the available parties so that people can easily choose which party they want to join from the Airtable list. Once their record is then added to Airtable, it is added with the party already record already connected to it. This can of course also be done by keeping WooCommerce forms and linking their output over to Airtable through Zapier/integromat. If, however, you are already going the long way and using the integration with WooCommerce forms, you should also consider other types of forms like Typeform/Jotform depending on your design preference.
Once the records are in Airtable you could then create several automations. Just adding some ideas:

• automatic reminder emails to clients,
  • a dashboard containing different metrics to understand your customers and their purchasing habits better
  • automatic tasks sent to your employees triggered when someone subscribes to a gym class
  • views showing your gym occupancy each day so you can understand when to add discounts to increase clients and when to maybe be more restrictive in client numbers acceptance to avoid the gym being too overcrowded

These are just some ideas, happy to discuss your specific needs more in detail during a call

Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com