1079 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara_Stahlberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Airtable community. My base went totally haywire this morning, including fields that are not aligned appropriately and data that went missing. I can’t even track the changes anymore or see editing history. Did something happen today? Any recommendations on how to recover? I had a TON of data on this base and I’m panicking.

3 Replies 3

You might want to try quitting & relaunching your web browser to make sure it’s not something local to your browser. (Maybe even clear the cache as well.)

If that doesn’t fix things, I would probably send an email to support@airtable.com to see if they have any insights.

In the meantime, I’m not sure how recent your most recent snapshot (i.e. backup) is, but you can restore from the most recent snapshot by clicking on the little history clock icon near the upper right of your window, and clicking on “Snapshots”, and then choosing the date & time of a recent snapshot.

Check who as creator privileges on the base, and ask if they have done anything in the base at all, Someone may have re-arranged things, changed the filters for a view, or changed a formula.

Take a look in the base trash to see if there are any deleted fields or records. If there are no deleted fields or records, they might just be hidden.

Probably not. We each have dozens of clients and had there been a system-wide event, we would have known about it at 3a when our EU clients arrived at their desktops.