cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edward_Zevelev
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, 

Did anybody already figured out how you make inquiry of your Airtable base with chatgpt. 

Very basic example: you have database tracking projects. And you ask Chat GPT (or any other ai model for that matter) - what is the status of project A, or who is responsible for project B, etc. 

5 Replies 5
kathlyn

Can you explain the workflow or process of utilizing ChatGPT for inquiries within Airtable?

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It’s very easy to integrate ChatGPT with Airtable by using Make’s ChatGPT integrations along with Make’s Airtable integrations.

I give a demonstration on how to do this on this Airtable podcast episode.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of training resources in this thread.

For example, here is how you would instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

I also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Hey Scott,

At first, thank you very much for showing me the podcast. I wasn’t aware it exists. Very useful. 
However, this is not quite what I am looking for. In your great example you use Chatgpt as a technical tool to organize data. Triggered and gathered by make. 
I would like actually use Chatgpt as chat tool. Let me give you example from the same context you used. 
user: hey, chatgpt, how many times patient John Doe refused to take medicine during last month. 
chatgpt: John Doe refused to take medicine 17 times during last month. 
user: tnx. Which of the patients refused the least number of times to take the medicine. 
chatgpt: Jasmine Doe was the patient who refused the least number of times. 3 times during last month. 
In other words, I build ai chatbots. And as chatgpt already at this stage can refer to our return policy and decide whether the customer eligible for refund, I want him to refer to Airtable and answer different questions. 

Mayby that’s still too much to expect at this stage. 

Hey Kathlyn. 
Please, check my reply to Scott. 
this is the kind of use I would like to see. Chatbot ai that can look into airta

bl and answer questions 

Hi @Edward_Zevelev,

Check out my ChatBot demonstration on this Airtable podcast episode.

You could probably combine ChatBot and ChatGPT together to get the solution you’re looking for!

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld