Help

Appsmith - Open-source, Low-code Platform for Building Internal Tools, Crud Apps, Dashboards, and More - Now Ships with Native Airtable Integration 🎉

1502 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vihar_Kurama
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello there,

I’m Vihar from Appsmith, and I’m here to share a major update on Appsmith’s latest release (1.7.10) with the Airtable community.

Today, our integration with Airtable comes out of beta and is available for everyone :tada: ! You can now build custom UIs and interact with applications built on Airtable with minimal configuration.

Appsmith is an open-source framework to quickly build any custom business software like admin panels, internal tools, dashboards, and more with pre-built UI widgets that connect to any database, GraphQL or REST API, controlling everything with Javascript.

AirtableGIF

While it is possible to use the default API interface to connect to Airtable, we wanted to make it easier for you to directly connect to your Airtable account and create applications faster than ever. This new data connector introduces several features:

• Integration is located in the “Datasources” section.
  • Connect to your Airtable account with either an API Key or a Bearer Token (OAuth 2.0).
  • Create queries to fetch, create, retrieve, update and delete data from a datasource using the Appsmith query editor.
  • List command lets you display all the data from Airtable and can also present data that has been filtered and sorted based on fields, records, time zones, etc.

See it in action on our full tutorial here, where we build an issue tracker with Airtable as the backend in just a few minutes.

Airtable datasource documentation: https://docs.appsmith.com/reference/datasources/airtable

Cheers,

Vihar

1 Reply 1
Jay_Data
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Awesome. I’m testing Appsmith as we speak.

I’m hoping it is possible to have “repeated field” options for data input. The basic requirement being to have a form for customers to select products (Airtable table) and add quantity to order.

The customer (input) experience should be to

• lookup product
  • add product and quantity (or variants) to order
  • submit order request