619 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickileigh_Edwa
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast
Hi everyone, We are hosting a festival across our catchment and basically want to create a loyalty app so that when participants do an activity they get a 'stamp' and then can collect a badge at the end of the week. Would something like this be possible with airtable? Any suggestions on how to go about it? There would be upwards of 1000 people participating in activities and 200+ activity hosts.
2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable is not designed for this, but you can build a mobile experience for Airtable by using On2Air Forms or Glide or Softr.

You would probably also need to use an automation tool like Make to run your weekly automations. 

Overall, though, this would be relatively challenging to build in Airtable, but you could probably do it. You may also want to look into apps that are already designed for loyalty programs. 

wnavarrobr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone,
Did you manage to implement a solution for this?
I'm also trying to build a loyalty app for a small business (non-transactional, points would be awarded by attending events/completing activities).
So far I could only find transactional solutions or big-budget software, trying to find an automated way of doing this, any insight would be helpful.