856 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maximilian
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there, I developed a custom app/block and released it into it’s base with “block release”. Sadly it’s only working correctly on my own laptop but not on any other laptop, even with my account logged in. The app shows data in a diagram with the packages “apexcharts” and “react-apexcharts”. On any other laptop the bars in the diagram are not displayed correctly. The data is loaded and it tries to plot it, but all data are just crammed together at the axis not displayed correctly. The libraries seem to be loaded as it’s not showing nothing. I guess there must be something missing in the “released version” that is cached on my own laptop. I tried to delete the browser cache but it is still working on my own laptop. I’m a bit stuck and don’t know how to start to debug this. Any ideas what could possibly go wrong during the “release process”?

Note: It works on my laptop even when “block run” is not executed so I should be running the exact same released version than the other laptops where it doesn’t work.

2 Replies 2
Ben_Orozco
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Can you check if those dependencies are not marked as devDependencies in your package.json file?

@Ben_Orozco They are not:

{
    "dependencies": {
        "@airtable/blocks": "1.5.0",
        "apexcharts": "^3.25.0",
        "react": "^16.13.0",
        "react-apexcharts": "^1.3.7",
        "react-dom": "^16.13.0"
    },
    "devDependencies": {
        "eslint": "^6.8.0",
        "eslint-plugin-react": "^7.18.3",