Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Error generating Api key

1623 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shahzaib-07
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey can you kindly tell how to generate Api key for air table . Is air table generating api keys or not? I tried every method i get a personal token but key isn’t generating. I also pasted personal token at the place of api key but it gives error 401 in voice flow

1 Reply 1
heenas34
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Replace 'YOUR_API_KEY_HERE' with your actual Airtable API key.

If you're still encountering issues, double-check that you have the necessary permissions and that your API key is correctly configured in your integration with Voiceflow. Additionally, make sure that the base and table you're trying to access via the API are shared and accessible.

If you continue to experience difficulties, you may want to consult Airtable's documentation or reach out to their support for specific guidance related to their API and any integration with Voiceflow.

const apiKey = 'YOUR_API_KEY_HERE';
const headers = {
'Authorization': `Bearer ${apiKey}`,
'Content-Type': 'application/json',
};

If you're using Voiceflow and getting a "401 Unauthorized" error, make sure you're using the API key correctly. Typically, you include the API key in the headers of your HTTP requests.

att prepaid login