Help

Re: How to connect Trybooking data to Airtable?

1558 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krystal_Tobias
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Our client uses Trybooking for their attendees when the purchase promotional material. There is currently no way to export the data CSV to Airtable except for downloading it manually. We have over 500 records that are going to come through - so manually downloading the CSV in Trybooking, and uploading the data into Airtable daily, is too time consuming.

I have the API for the Trybooking event and it says it's able to be used to "extract your data to external sources.". Is there any way to get the data to be sent automatically to Airtable? Unfortunately, Zapier isn't an option. I'm a complete programming newbie. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

5 Replies 5

You can tap into any REST API by using one of 3 methods:

1. High-code: Writing your own custom Javascript scripts in Airtable.

2. Medium-code: Using DataFetcher.com

3. Low-code: Using Make’s HTTP Module. There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. https://air.tableforums.com/t/make-com-basic-navigation-tips/277 

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with Make, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

Krystal_Tobias
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @ScottWorld 

Sorry, I'm a totally beginner. If I want to go with Data Fetcher - what do I do with the API from trybooking?

Thank you.

I’m so sorry, but it would be impossible for me to guide you in a forum post, because it could take hours to research and configure properly.

If you’d like to hire someone to help you, I am the #1 most expensive Airtable consultant in the community, but I could definitely do it all for you… and even train you on how to write the necessary code. Feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable Consultant — ScottWorld

Krystal_Tobias
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @ScottWorld 

I'm sorry this is really out of my limited experience with coding so I'm still not understanding what AT can do. Could you just let me know the following:

If I have 3rd party API and Secret API Keys, Is it possible to give them to AT to have AT download current data?

Thank you.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto