cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Smith
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all, 

We are a small nonprofit (team of 14 people), who have been using AirTable for the past year and a half. We love its many functionalities. One thing we're hoping to do is integrate some emails into AirTable. Specifically, we want to write a record to an AirTable base when an employee CC's a certain Google Group email. Has anyone done something like this in the past? Would love to see examples if you are willing to share. 

Thanks,

Alex

1 Reply 1

Yes, this can be automated with Make's Gmail integrations and Make's Airtable integrations. It can monitor a certain email address, and then it can create a record in Airtable with the contents of the email.

If you've never used Make before, there is a small learning curve, so I created this basic Make navigation video to help. In that thread, I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consultant — ScottWorld