378 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joerazor
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is the Airtable API down right now? For the past 5 hours, I have been getting this error whenever I try to access my data from Airtable via API:

An error occurred when calling Get All

timeout of 25000ms exceeded

All my mobile applications use Airtable as their database, so I am getting an influx of emails/messages from users reporting that the app is not working (Since it can't fetch the data from Airtable)

Is this only happening to me? Or for everyone else?

3 Replies 3
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

It's working fine for me, managed to create a record, retrieve one, and list records via the API fine

I was thinking maybe you may have exceeded the monthly API request limit, but you would probably receive an error of some sort if that's the case instead of a timeout?

After a few hours, it finally started working fine! Not sure what was happening right there.

I am on the TEAM plan, and to be honest, I was not even aware there was a monthly API request limit. Is there a way for me to see how many API requests I have made so far this month?

Thanks for your response!

Ah, glad it's working again at least

Yeah, Team is 100k API calls a month I believe, and Free's at 1k.  Heh I'd love to know how to check how many requests have been made as well.  I tried looking for it within my Workspace details; saw the automation runs, attachment size stuff etc, but not the number of total API calls, sorry