Help

Re: [Make/Integromat] Search Records module returns multiple bundles, but I can only link to one?

2328 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olivedrab
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I have an Integromat scenario in which I am pulling three of the latest airtable records (sorted by created time,  limited to 3), and I get the following output (success):

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 7.51.10 PM.jpg

Three bundles as expected, yet when I go to reference the data from these three bundles in a later module, I can only see the first. See here:

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 7.55.06 PM.jpg

How can I access the data from Bundles 2 & 3, if only data from Bundle 1 is shown?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

If you want to include information from all three bundles all together, add an Array Aggregator module.

If you want to process each bundle independently, set up the other modules with the sample data from the first bundle, and all the other bundles will be processed in order the same way at run time.

Thanks for your response @kuovonne! The second plan you've outlined seems to be the one I want, however, for some reason the Mailchimp steps run three times each (once for every bundle). How do I make it so that I can use the data from the three airtable modules in one mailchimp module—I am trying to populate a single email campaign. Right now it creates a different campaign from each record. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 9.54.05 PM.jpg

Try putting the Array Aggregator in between your two MailChimp modules. 

No luck with this yet. I added the array aggregator, but I'm afraid I still need access to these data points separately. Here is the email template I am trying to populate. I want to be able to dynamically Posts 1–3 based on the newest-created records from Airtable. I need access to an image, title, descriptions, and links from bundles 1–3 separately to populate my email template.

olivedrab_0-1672334806457.png

I tried adding an array aggregator between mailchimp steps, but it populated the template with bundle 1 content for each of the Posts.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 11.34.14 AM.jpg

I got it! I was using the aggregator correctly, but was incorrectly mapping items. This link helped me understand how to do it properly.