1101 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Austin_Benton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I have a base with a field called Accounting Date which is a date field. This field is created via Zapier along with some other info about the invoice.

At some point after this field is created, it will change to be 24 hours earlier than what it came in as originally from Zapier.

In the revision history, it says this field was “edited via api” and I cannot figure out what is causing this field to change to 24 hours in the past.

markuphero-kaeGRjaGxB7yOPj67bfn

I have checked thoroughly zapier to see if it’s updating the record and it is not.

I cannot figure out how this is happening and hence how to stop it from happening.

My question is, is there some way to get more detail on the api history vs what is in the screenshot to solve this mystery?

I would not be coming here with this question if I haven’t exhausted every other conceivable way I can think of to figure this out…

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

No, there’s no way to tell, but since each user only has a single API key, you can refresh your API key to a brand new key, and then update your Zapier connection with that new key. Then, see if the problem still remains.