1213 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rose_Haft1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi there - I am trying to set-up scripting to work with Whatsapp & Twilio.

Which is the best and easiest language of those below to interface with airtable scripting?

4 Replies 4
Daniel_Spataro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Rose - if you know/are familiar with Javascript and aren’t able to do this as nicely as you want w Airtable scripting directly, you can do this in a few minutes on Buildable. We have full Airtable and Twilio integrations with Whatsapp coming soon.

I’d be happy to also have my core engineering team help you set this up on a Zoom call (free of charge), if preferred. Let me know!

Hi Daniel - Please email me at rosie.h@ukrainenow.org. Would love some help!

Axel_Meta
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Rose_Haft1 
Not sure if you're still looking for a solution, but after a lot of searching I found this tool called Whatsable that lets you get a whatsapp message for any event you need on airtable through it's Make or Zapier integration. 

Hope it helps 🙂 I'm planning on doing a tutorial soon about this tool

petergray
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I recommend python for this type of project. It offers a straightforward and user-friendly syntax, extensive libraries for API integration along with strong community support. I personally have used this language for pkbundle.  Morever, Python's readability and versatility make it well-suited for scripting tasks, facilitating an efficient integration process with Airtable and the desired messaging services.