Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Workday function showing weekends

I am trying to have a due date automatically calculated, but don't want weekends or holidays included. I am using the WORKDAY function, but still getting weekends. Workback from is the date to begin working on each task and Workback is the number of ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a formula for 2 decimal digits mixed with text

I'm new here so I do not know that many formula. I imported my tables from excel and I have it generate name of the product with product name + weight. However, I want the numbers that are generated in 2 digits format. And here is my current formula ...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 103621.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nested formula only partially working

Hello,I'm trying to create a mapping using IF and OR statement, in order to map a set of values for the 'Status' field to this new formula field.  This formula doesn't cause an errors, but it only partially works.  Does anyone know why this doesn't w...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Formula within automation

Hi - I am trying to update a forecast in case the field hasn't been updated for over a month. The idea is that if there are no updates, the forecast would lower by 10%. It all looks great, until I have to "Update record", I pull the record ID (dynami...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IF Statement blues....

I've read through several help topics and I am still having issues, hoping someone can help me. I have a field that is counting the days between the due date and todays date. I need to use these numbers to create a formula to provide an aging report....

younger3_1-1713970576050.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conditional Lookup based on Checkbox field

Hi friends! I am hoping this is easy, but I'm noob enough to not even know how to search up an answer in support/forums.My specific use is retreat registration. I have one table for Retreat Participants and a second for the possible Retreat Rooms.The...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IF formula that pulls only part of the text from a field

Hello! I need to create a formula that pulls records from fields that correspond to answers of multiple-choice questions, like "What language do you speak"? Our multiple-choice questions also have an "Other" field. "Other" fields hold records which a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

If Formula for naming Client

Good day all. I am trying to create a formula to name my Clients based on the following: If {company} is not blank, use {company} and if {company} is blank use {last name}, {first name} - and if there is a spouse name use {last name}, {first name} & ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Formula If client is married, primary field will show spouses name.

I have the primary field set as a formula right now as CONCATENATE({Client Last Name},', ', {Client First Name}). I want the formula to include the spouses name after the client's name if the marital status (separate field) is married. What would be ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Count Items Based on Color-Code Option in Multi-Select

Hello!I have a list of names under a multi-select. Everyone in Blue is a FT staff member, everyone in yellow is a contracted worker. I want a count field (or formula field) that will automatically count all the Blue multiple select to give me the tot...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos