Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Viewing financials over time

Hi,I'm using AirTable to track potential sales opportunities and would like to visualise on a chart the revenue per month.  This is similar to the Gantt chart view but instead would show the size of revenue rather than simply a project.For example, i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create Bar Chart from Date Fields

Dear AT Community!I'm collecting arrival and departure dates for an event setup period from workers. They can register through a form. In my base now I have two date fields with an arrival and a departure date for each worker. The setup period spans ...

emsone_1-1713266619719.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complicated lookup field's Type causes formula to fail

I have two tables Experiments and Readings.Each experiment is linked to two or more reading records. Each reading has a DateTime field, and some readings such as pH and temperature. The pH and temperature readings are number fields.I want to use the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Number to Plain Text Formula

Hello, I think I need a help of Airtable community even though there is built in AI helper in the formula field. Here is what I am trying to do and have no success for some unknown for me reason. I'm creating an automation that with the click of the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
bedjik by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Help with Scripting to Add Totals by Commercial and Year in Airtable

Hello Airtable community,I am working on a project where I need to automate some financial reports in Airtable and I would like to ask for your help to solve a specific challenge related to conditional sums in several tables.Context:I have a base wit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Formula between dates

Hello - I have a date column of when an event will occur (Showcase Date) & I am wanting a formula to populate deadlines based on number of days before or after this date. Here is the formula I created but it is not working. Any suggestions? I have tr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

using sum values in grouped fields for other formulas

How do I use sum values automatically calculated when grouping fields for other formulas?I have to calculate the sum of values of a grouped field in other formulas. Is it possible? someone told about rollup, but I did not manage to obtain any useful ...

Screenshot 2024-04-12 alle 13.06.15.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with Formula

Hello, wondering if someone could help me correct the formula in the photo.  I am hoping for this to happen:If OLD JOB# is blank, display current 2 digit year (CREATED DATE) & "-" & 4000 + ID#. If OLD JOB# is NOT blank, display OLD JOB#For example, l...

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 10.40.57 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos