Help

Upcoming database upgrades. Airtable functionality will be reduced for ~15 minutes at 06:00 UTC on Feb. 4 / 10:00 pm PT on Feb. 3. Learn more here

Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Multiple Select Formula for TimeSheet

Hello,    Hope someone will be able to help me, I am trying to create a formula field for my employee to auto calculate his work hours for a day. He fills out the form and I am tired to calculate his hours per day.So, I've got one field "IN" with mul...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto-populate Due Dates on work days only

I'm building a table with many due date columns and they all need to be automatically calculated based off of one "publication date." For example one due date might be 21 days before publication. BUT, I always want the due date to fall on a work day....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculation for birthday - off by 1 day or not date formatted

I'm trying to create a date formula with the next/upcoming birthdate from a staff profile with Date of Birth. I need this to be formatted as a date so I can use it in a calendar, which has proven to be more difficult than I anticipated. Here are 2 wa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IF statement for Payments

Hi, I'm building a formula that says if the first payment date is equal to the month today then show the first payment date otherwise show other payments with the month today.   

Yviana_0-1675390600038.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to calculate how much of a service is is split monthly

I want to make sure the cost of the services is split according to the months it's meant to run. For example, a Product is $16,500 and will run for 6 months (Start in Feb, End Jul), so Product Per Month is $2,750. I want to create a formula that puts...

Joanne_Georges_0-1675358064701.png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Month and Year Formula

Hi Everyone!So I would like a formula field where it shows the month and year of the End Date match the month and year today, say "This Month". I only know month and year separately as shown below however, I want them together in a single-sentence fo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Yvia by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved

Hyperlinks

HelloIs there a way to include hyperlinks in a base? I am importing data from Excel, where I collected the profile of n individuals and for each profile I have general information (name, education, job title etc) and a link to their LinkedIn page. Wh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Show/Hide complete row in a table with "single select".

Hello, I am working with Airtable and Softr. Sometimes it would be helpful to show or hide single rows of a table. So I am looking for a way/formula to easily switch on or switch off (mute) each row in a table with "single select". Sort of like enabl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Find Most Recent Date across Rollup Fields

Is it possible to use a formula or some other work around to find the most recent date across 4 rollup columns? See photo. I'd like the left column to then show the most recent date, the 4 columns are different donation platforms and it'd be helpful ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Utilize Date conditions after creating date token in formula

I have used a formula to create a new date value based on another date cell: The Next Due Date uses the following formula: SWITCH(Frequency,'Weekly', DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD({Task Due}, 1, 'week'), 'DD/MM/YYYY'),'Monthly', DATETIME_FORMAT(DATEADD({Ta...

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 12.05.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 12.05.56 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

splitting content in long form text in a formula

TIA - this community is amazing and so helpful when I can't get my head around these more tricky ones. but I am learning more and more! I have a bunch of method steps for our recipes:COOK THE SALMONPat dry salmon with paper towel, remove the skin and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Prevent line breaks when empty lines

Hi everybody!I'm trying to modify the formula below so that the empty lines don't show up and don't make a line break with empty lines.For each of the 18 lines I have {FormatX EANX Concatenated} from an other field where {FormatX EANX Concatenated} c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calculating Funding Year

Hi everyone, I am trying to create a formula that will output what funding year a record falls within. I have a field with the dateStart of the funding and another with the dateEnd of the funding. I also have a program start date which is a static fi...

NeptuneDev_0-1675182138206.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Student Interactive Leaderboard

Hi all, I am looking to create an interactive leaderboard, where my students fill out a form which relays the results back into a board. I have a rough idea of how to do this, but was wondering if anyone has attempted this before or any leaderboard t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Today() Formula

I want to use formula TODAY() BUT I Don't want that it will automatically change with each passing day. I need that the original date that was created, will stay the same. Is there another formula that can do it? 

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Handling "Infinity" errors and IF statement formatting

Hi,  I have an issue when using the formula fields in AirTable when using an IF statement.Context: I need the fields to be format as a percentage, or blank if there's an error/infinity.Here is the formula that I want to use in its simplified form, an...

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.48.43 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.50.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.53.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 12.54.50 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos