Help
Formulas
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formulas Activity

Resolved! Single select dropdown does not appear when I embed the view

Hi all, So I have created a base here (it is a gallery view)https://airtable.com/appPv62y3frc8BYJA/shrVTQGn7420FaGvUEverything in the base works as it should. The single select dropdown works great, but in the embed view, the single select dropdown d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Integrating extensions into a field

Hello!I want to use the results of an extension into a formula to automate a field.For context, we are using a SendGrid extension to send out emails and once those emails have been sent I want to be able to automate a status field to change from 'ema...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Convert duration (mm:ss) into seconds

How do I convert a duration into seconds?I would like a formula for the "Seconds" column that automatically calculates this. Understand this is probably so basic, but would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2024-07-18 at 1.43.20 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using Concatenate with Multi-selects Leaving an extra comma...?

If I use this formula:IF({Whole-Body Conditions}!=BLANK(), {Whole-Body Conditions}, "") & IF({Body: Left Foot}!=BLANK(),CONCATENATE(", ", {Body: Left Foot}), "")I get this result when {Body: Left Foot} is NOT empty, WHICH IS WHAT I WANT: But when {Bo...

Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 6.33.46 PM.png Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 6.36.55 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Formula to Correct #ERROR! for Empty Date Field

Hello Airtable Community,My table includes an event title field as well as one for an event date.Event Title:The Chemical Regulations LandscapeEvent Date:June 6, 2004Formula:LEFT({Event Title}, 16)&" - "&{Date}Formula Result:The Chemical Reg - 6/6/20...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CRM - Probability calculator (value)

Hi,I am using AT for the CRM purposes. I've got a list of proposals we're working on within my Proposals Table: https://airtable.com/appGL773TiIYzLwZD/shrzetl6rN5gnxAYzNow, what I'd love to calculate is: based on the stage selected (and % probability...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
JT_ by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved

How to translate this IF formula from Excel to Airtable?

Hi all,wondering if you could help with the below, I need to give 1-5 rating to certain value ranges. Its daily revenue and you get rated based on your daily performance.This is the formula: =IF(AND(K2>=0,K2<=30),"1",IF(AND(K2>30,K2<=80),"2",IF(AND(K...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eliminate time stamp from results of a formula

Hello - I need to calculate a date, in certain circumstances, that is 75 days out from another date in my table. I’m using this formula:SWITCH({S/N}, 'no', DATEADD(DOB, 75, 'days'), 'NOW',DATEADD(DOB, 75, 'days'),'NA')which calculates correctly, but ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple Dates per Entry in Calendar

Hi all--We are a publishing company and we sometimes publish the same content multiple times throughout the year. We have a field set up "Publish Date" that shows all of the dates. The problem is when I try to have these feed into our general publish...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos