677 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan_Moser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have created a concert info collection and attendance tracker. There are 18 performances. For each performance the students use a form to enter their name, pick the performance from a drop down, and enter a unique phrase key of the day. This feeds a table that is grouped by performance and sorted by Name. From here I take the names into another table that has a master list of students names and concert dates. For each concert date it compares the list of those that signed in against the master list of students. If a name is missing, it returns a “NO” to the date/name column.

QUESTION: For every concert a student misses, they need to do a makeup paper. In excel I would put a “COUNTIF” statement "COUNTIF(C1:T1, “NO”) at the end of the row, (“Johnny, D”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “NO”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “Yes”, “NO”, “2”) so the students would be able to track how much make-up work they need to accomplish as they are going along. I have spent days looking for an answer. HELP :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Replies 0