cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YellowFlash
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Airtable Community,

I am creating a form to be filled out by a team of developers. I would like to share a form that team can fill out with their full name - select a sprint (2 week date range) - leave feedback on working hours day to day (which days they are free to work) - prefered time to work (daytime, midday, latenight).

I am having trouble creating the sprint 2 week date range as a question in the form and the feedback for working hours. Would like to create something similar to this link: link

Would love and appreciate any help here.

Thank you team!

5 Replies 5
Dominic_Whyte
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

https://fillout.com/airtable works seamlessly with Airtable and gives you more flexibility when it comes to forms (including date validation, date range, etc.), might be worth a try for your use case!

Tried using app.fillout but as I create the form it doesnt give me the option to allow users filling out the form a range of date to select. It only allows them to choose one date. 

YellowFlash_0-1672779306008.png

Dominic_Whyte
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Ah I see. Is using two date range question types a suitable workaround? 

Dominic_Whyte_0-1672779824609.png

If not  - we will be releasing a native "date range" question type in the next few weeks. Feel free to ping me at dominic@fillout.com and I can add you to the list to notify once it's released.

Thanks for the feedback!

I see, no unfortunately the two date range type wouldnt work. I'll continue searching for the feature but thank you for following up so quickly on this thread.

Hm, may I know what trouble you were facing creating the 2 week date ranges?  Having a linked field to a table with each record representing a two week sprint seems like it would do the trick