Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: DATETIME_DIFF with IF Function

928 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucyk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

the ones high lighted yellow to return as blanksthe ones high lighted yellow to return as blanks

Hi All,

I've been trying to use the below formula to exclude weekends, so rather than showing 7 days to show 5 days instead. it seem to make sense using 3 but I'm not sure why? when the formula is returned  and Date Reservation Time Stamp is blank it returns NaN Days Remaining is there a way to say IF {Date Reservation Time Stamp} is blank show as Blank on the output? 

formula I'm currently using 

DATETIME_DIFF((WORKDAY({Date Reservation Time Stamp},3)),TODAY(),'days') & " Days Remaining"
3 Replies 3

I don’t think your current formula does what you want even when there is a date.

Try something like this. (I’m typing on a phone so there might be some typos. You might also want to throw in a check to see if the date is in the future. )

IF(

{Date Reservation Time Stamp},

CONCATENATE(

WORKDAY_DIFF(TODAY(),{Date Reservation Time Stamp}),

" Days Remaining"

)

)

thank you, This formula makes the count down change from 5 days remaining to 1 day remaining. I want it to count down from {Date Reservation Time Stamp}) each day that passes the counter would drop a day until it reaches 0 

@lucyk wrote:

thank you, This formula makes the count down change from 5 days remaining to 1 day remaining. I want it to count down from {Date Reservation Time Stamp}) each day that passes the counter would drop a day until it reaches 0 

I'm having a hard time picturing this. Care to share a screen shot with example values?