582 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tyler_Bolhuis
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like to be able to have a team member track and log a specific time in/time out for a specific airtable. Kind of like logging hours. Can this be done? I already have a seperate “Date” column setup.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Hi @Tyler_Bolhuis and Welcome! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

Yes, you can. There’s a built in block that can do just what you’re looking for. It’s available with the Pro plan.

If on the free plan, you can utilize a 3rd party app to integrate into Airtable such as Zapier and Integromat.

I’m attempting to rebuild an AppSheet form view that someone can enter to automatically calculate certain fields. One of the features I’m also looking at is the ability to perform mail merges or be able to create documents based off of word/google doc templates?

Is there any way I could get access to these blocks as a trial - in order to demonstrate to my supervisors?

Thanks!

You might have it and not know it. Everyone with a new account has access to the Pro version for the first month.

EDIT: The Pro version also has a Page Designer block that would be perfect for your merge.

If your account is no longer on trial, get a colleague to open one up :winking_face: