1713 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hannah_Powell
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have created a base for my companies therapists. I want our front desk to be able to filter the data to match clients up with therapists. I’m stumped on how to add the age ranges, as they vary greatly. Some therapists see ages 3-10, others 18+, or 25-40, etc.
What I’m wanting is to be able to enter the clients age, 32 for example, and be able to filter out therapists that don’t work with that age.
plz help

13 Replies 13

You’re welcome! I’m glad that I was able to help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ha, that’s great, too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It doesn’t always happen that way, but you must have piqued our interests! :winking_face:

This forum is simply comprised of your fellow Airtable users (just like you), who are just voluntarily spending their free time here. Airtable employees don’t officially answer questions here, so it’s just Airtable users helping fellow Airtable users.

Although a few people — like @kuovonne and myself — are professional Airtable consultants who are available for hire. You can feel free to check out my Airtable consulting website, in case you ever need to hire someone for help.

Also, since you’re new to Airtable, you might benefit from my free Airtable training course as well:

Hahaha yeah, I can see why it seems complicated. I think that we have to consider the trade off between how complicated set-up is versus how complicated the resulting workflow is though!

From the perspective of the person using it (in this case, front desk staff), whether or not the set-up is complicated doesn’t matter though, right? The primary concern would only be how easy it was to use.

Ultimately, balancing the tradeoffs of set-up cost and ease of resulting workflow are pretty subjective, and, personally, I would rather incur a higher set-up cost (within reason!) for an easier daily workflow than the opposite

Ooh yeah, I was thinking we’d click the column header so that the whole column is selected and paste the values in that way, which seemed alright?

Thank you very much for saying that! I’ll DM you!

No problem! Let me know if you need any changes or anything explained!