1552 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruth_Raymer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi - New to Airtable and hoping for some help. I need to find a formula that displays the next occurring Monday date based on a date in another field. Thank you for any suggestions.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey,
please copy and past the following:

IF(WEEKDAY({US Arrival})=0,DATEADD({US Arrival},1,"days"), DATEADD({US Arrival},8-WEEKDAY({US Arrival}),"days"))

in your copy your are missing one parenthesis. If it works please flag the case as solved :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Hey @Ruth_Raymer,

welcome to Airtable community.

You can use the following formula:

IF(WEEKDAY(date)=0,DATEADD(date,1,"days"), DATEADD(date,8-WEEKDAY(date),"days")) 

The field “date” is the field where you store the date based on which the calculation will run.

Please keep in mind that if the given date is on Sunday the formula returns the date of next Monday which is one day later.

For any further question please feel free text us back :slightly_smiling_face:

Yours sincerely,
Dimitris Goudis

Dimitris, thank you so much for your help. I used your suggestion to create this formula:
IF(WEEKDAY({US Arrival})=0,DATEADD({US Arrival},1,“days”),DATEADD({US Arrival},8-WEEKDAY({US Arrival},“days”)) - but I get an error that my formula is invalid. I assume it has something to do with my many brackets and parenthesis. Any suggestions?

Hey,
please copy and past the following:

IF(WEEKDAY({US Arrival})=0,DATEADD({US Arrival},1,"days"), DATEADD({US Arrival},8-WEEKDAY({US Arrival}),"days"))

in your copy your are missing one parenthesis. If it works please flag the case as solved :slightly_smiling_face:

Ruth_Raymer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you! It worked!