cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Bonjour à tous, 

J'ai un fichier avec une colonne TEXTE LONG et je souhaite remplir une colonne de SELECTION UNIQUE automatiquement en fonction d'un morceau de TEXT

Pouvez-vous m'aider ?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

(je ne parle pas français, désolé si j'ai mal compris)

Si j'étais vous, j'essaierais de le faire avec un champ de formule qui afficherait l'option de sélection souhaitée en fonction du texte. J'aurais alors une automatisation qui se déclencherait lorsque ce champ de formule serait mis à jour et collerait la valeur du champ de formule dans le champ de sélection :

Screen Recording 2024-02-09 at 5.34.18 PM.gif
Et vous pouvez voir l'automatisation et la formule après avoir dupliqué la base ici: link

---
In english:
(I do not speak french, apologies if I've misunderstood)

If I were you I would try to do this with a formula field that would output the select option I want based on the text.  I would then have an automation that would trigger when that formula field gets updated and it would paste the value from the formula field into the select field:

And you can view the automation and formula after you duplicate the base here

See Solution in Thread

Yes this is possible and you can do it with an automation!  Here is a screenshot of the automation that will do this:

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 3.47.01 PM.png
You can also view the automation here after you accept the invite to the base!

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

(je ne parle pas français, désolé si j'ai mal compris)

Si j'étais vous, j'essaierais de le faire avec un champ de formule qui afficherait l'option de sélection souhaitée en fonction du texte. J'aurais alors une automatisation qui se déclencherait lorsque ce champ de formule serait mis à jour et collerait la valeur du champ de formule dans le champ de sélection :

Et vous pouvez voir l'automatisation et la formule après avoir dupliqué la base ici: link

---
In english:
(I do not speak french, apologies if I've misunderstood)

If I were you I would try to do this with a formula field that would output the select option I want based on the text.  I would then have an automation that would trigger when that formula field gets updated and it would paste the value from the formula field into the select field:

And you can view the automation and formula after you duplicate the base here

I will try to write in English. Thanks a lot for the information !!!

But I would like to know if it is possible to automate the filling of the "Work item" column. This is a single selection column and the selection that must appear must be the one obtained by the formula. For example "COM CB": I don't want to have to paste it, or write it by hand. Is it possible ?

Yes this is possible and you can do it with an automation!  Here is a screenshot of the automation that will do this:

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 3.47.01 PM.png
You can also view the automation here after you accept the invite to the base!