582 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt_Stevenson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Ok, I’ve scraped the forums and can’t figure this out. I have a catalog of courses, and I’m trying to show the related courses (only within a particular discipline) but also, only at a particular campus.

I can create a lookup that shows all of the courses tagged within a specific discipline. I just can’t get it to filter that ALSO by campus. I can lookup all courses by campus, but then not also by discipline. I can only do one or the other.

I’ve thought about setting up an automation in another table, or creating campus-specific Views. But I can’t see how I can do this without manual entry.

Is there a Formula or Rollup formula to filter the Lookup results by another Linked Record field?

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 2.07.21 PM

2 Replies 2

whoa whoa whoa what do we got going on over here. can we have a screenshot the includes the table names.

Sorry, I tried to oversimplify my example and that made it more complicated lol. Ignore my last screenshot and description. Hopefully this makes more sense:

I have a catalog of courses offered at a college. Some of these courses also are offered at the local high schools. So each College Course could have an “agreement” with multiple high schools. I’m trying to create a column that automatically lists all of these matching “High School Course Agreements” from both that high school AND discipline.

So, if I’m looking at ACCT1 @ Franklin HS, I would want to list the other two Accounting courses offered at Franklin High School. In my example this would be ACCT2 and ACCT3.

My example uses Linked Records to manually illustrate this, but I’m trying to use a lookup, rollup, or formula instead of Linked Records.

Here’s an updated example with a link to the Base.

Screen Shot 2021-09-27 at 1.48.19 PM