cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jainpurtikola
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi All,

Is there any option if I upload a resume in My Airtable base and with the help of any extension,  parse the basic information like Name/Email ID/Contact No./Current Company in respective field.

I agree that I am expecting too much from Airtable but it is fabulous.

Thanks & Regards

Nitin Tyagi 

3 Replies 3
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jainpurtikola 

While there isn't a native feature built into Airtable to handle this type of extrapolation, this is a fantastic idea! A way to be able to pull data from an uploaded document into Airtable fields would be a great addition to the product. I encourage you to post this idea in the Product Ideas section as I am sure others might be looking for similar functionality.

MaisieRowe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Keep up the innovative thinking, and I hope your exploration of automation in Airtable proves successful!

carrgordon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It's great to see your enthusiasm for exploring automation options in Airtable for resume parsing! While I don't have direct information on Airtable extensions, your idea of automating the extraction of basic information like Name, Email ID, Contact No., and Current Company from uploaded resumes sounds promising. Leveraging technology to streamline tasks like this is a fantastic way to optimize your workflow.
For those interested in enhancing their resumes further, considering using chatgpt resume prompt for resume. It can tailor your resume for different positions.