cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4N
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone. 

I have a table "receipts" that collects receipts linked to different projects. Every receipt can only be linked to one project. The Receipts table has a Number Field "Amount in Euro". 

Now I the Project table, I want to have a Rollup field with the sum of all Amount field. But only those who are linked with the Project im currently in. 

What I want to do is add the condition "Where Project is exactly current project". So for Project 1 it filters by that, for Project 2 by that one. But I can only choose one particular project. 

Am I missing something or is there another way to do this? 
Basically what im trying to do is see the Sum of all incoming and outgoing receipts for every project right within the Project. 

Any helps would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hm, you shouldn't need to do that since each receipt's linked to the correct project I believe

Here's a base I set up to demonstrate this:

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 9.10.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 9.11.02 PM.png

Link to base

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hm, you shouldn't need to do that since each receipt's linked to the correct project I believe

Here's a base I set up to demonstrate this:

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 9.10.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 9.11.02 PM.png

Link to base

4N
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Ohh... thanks for the quick reply! 

I didn't realise I basically already set that filter by linking the receipts to the projects. Works like a charm now!

4N
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Adding one question since I'm here already... in my case I'm differentiating between incoming and outgoing receipts and then subtract the sum of incoming from sum of outgoing. So if the result is positive, there was a profit, if its negative, there is a loss. 
Is there any way to color this one particular cell with the result? 
I only found the option to color the whole project row (the little dot in front of the name field) 

Ahh, at this time I don't think so I'm afraid

Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

I would use an automation that sets a field that is a single select.  Profit is green and loss is red