552 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vicki_Vainshtei
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a table with a multiselect field for stages: Submitted, Reviewed, Approved, Completed. I would like to track the date of each stage change in separate fields. So Date Submitted, Date Reviewed, Date Approved, Date Completed. I used the Last Modified Date field type, but it overwrites each time the stage is changed and that does not work for our needs. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello and welcome @Vicki_Vainshtein!

You can accomplish what you are looking to do by converting your Single Select field into different checkboxes for each status. With the checkboxes in place, you can then create a formula field to track when each box was checked:
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 5.25.09 PM

Here is the formula:

// you would do this for each checkbox field
IF({Reviewed}, NOW())

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello and welcome @Vicki_Vainshtein!

You can accomplish what you are looking to do by converting your Single Select field into different checkboxes for each status. With the checkboxes in place, you can then create a formula field to track when each box was checked:
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 5.25.09 PM

Here is the formula:

// you would do this for each checkbox field
IF({Reviewed}, NOW())

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .