Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! automation run a script to collect sum of previous values in a cell

Hello everyone,I would like to run an automation to keep track of the previous values of a cell so that I can see how inventory is being withdrawn from the database and have a correct running tally of inventory items.Currently my airtable is set up l...

Ella_0-1688506870961.png
Ella by 7 - App Architect
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Update individual Records in a time interval automation

I am trying to create an automation that updates all records in a table at a specific interval. The automation needs to look a single select field and based on what it is set to update another single select field.The automation works when the trigger...

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 4.14.40 PM.png
Opher_Yunger by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to send an email to each of multiple records

I want to send an email every day at 12:00 p.m. to each record that matches a specific criteria. Trigger: At a scheduled time Actions 1: Find Records Actions 2: Send Gmail When I run the application with the above settings, the email addresses of the...

11191 by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Find and update records at a scheduled time

I am currently using the "when a record is updated" trigger paired with 10 separate condition groups, each with its own "update record" action to change the status of records that meet specific criteria. The problem is that it relies on the record to...

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 4.52.04 PM.png Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 5.02.06 PM.png

Automated Email Not Pulling a Field

I have an automation set up that is supposed to send an email each Monday at 8am letting people know the status of upcoming items that are due and a list of what is needed to complete them. The automation pulls the information from 3 different tables...

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 12.14.29 PM.png

Multiple action in one automation

I have created automation when the condition matches  and assigned to person "A" then it should email person "A"In the same automation, I would like to add another condition whereas if assigned person is "B" then it should email person "B" only. How ...

aziz0731m_0-1688756010168.png aziz0731m_1-1688756029054.png
aziz0731m by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I save filters?

I have more than 35-40 filter options available. Example: Founder, CEO, CMO, CFO, Manager etc. How can I reuse filters in multiple tables and bases?Currently I have to manually select each of them one by one for each table and base. 

aditodkar by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Send Document from Page Designer Block to Attachment field

Hi, I read a lot of questions about this topic, but they are really old, so maybe something is changed ( I hope :pray: ). Is there a way to send the document I created in the page designer extension straight to the attachment field rather than manua...

Sara by 8 - Airtable Astronomer
Solved
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos