Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Automation Confusion-- Help a Guy Out

HI All--- I have several automations set up and would like to create this one below. I am trying to set up what feels like a relatively simple automation, but cant figure this out. Can anyone help? Short explanation I want that....1. when a specific ...

GM-in-Chicago by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Hootsuite

Just curious, are there currently issues with Hootsuite & automations because of Twitter?I have some Airtable automations that allow me to send unique scheduled posts to Hootsuite for multiple platforms & accounts. I have seperate automations for eac...

Jarrad_Connor1 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Script Exceeded Execution Time Limit

Good morning team,I’m trying to run this automation script that works on a base with 82,000 records but now throws this error since May 3, 2023. This is the first time that it happened on my base.Just a bit of a background, my Airtable base is connec...

Francoloco23 by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create an line number based on The Invoice Number

I have a master table Invoice with a fiels Invoice_Number and a detail table Lines.Each Line belongs to a single Invoice.In the table Lines I want to setup a field Line_Number and I want to automatically populate its value.Line_Number must simply con...

jb by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newsletter subscription count

Hello everyone,I'm asking for your help on a subject that seems simple to me, but which I've been struggling with since this morning.In my company, airtable is used in particular for the subscription to our newsletter. To date, we have nearly 18,000 ...

Odyssey_0-1683117811074.png
Odyssey by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Record Update

Hi All,I am a Recruiter and I stored my candidate details in Airtable like Name/Contact No./Current Company.Now I want to share an automated email to my candidates to update their respective record. Note: My candidates don't have edit permission. Ple...

Airtable G Suite/workspace Directory Sync

Has anyone found a way of keeping a table in AirTable fully up to date with new users when a new person is added to the G Suite Directory (GAL)? Zapier does it with personal contact but I haven’t seen anything with the global directory.

Resolved! Integration for Airtable and QuickBooks Desktop 2021

Hello, I would like to integrate an Airtable workspace to QuickBooks Desktop (2021), not online. I need automate the creation of multiple sales receipts. Does anyone know how to set up this integration?

Ana_Chairez by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos