Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dealing with duplicates

Hi All, I'm putting a Zap together and linking our recruitment ATS with Airtable. I'm adding job adverts that come from our ATS in to Airtable first, and then I can send to another platform via the Zap. I've run in to an issue that I hope Airtable wi...

Access denied - File field in a form

I have an automation - on form submission I receive an email.One of the fields in this form is an attachment.  My automation works fine - I receive an email when someone fills out the form, but I am not to access the attachment of the form. It shows ...

dpalleti by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Image in Send email automation

Hello,I am trying to figure out how to insert an image to Gmail: Send email automation.Image is stored in the attachment field and needs to be inserted into email text as an image, not as the URL.While it is easily done for images stored publicly (no...

E_K by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Setting multiple field values when creating records in a child table

Hi Everyone,Looking for some help with improving an automation that I've used to create a variable amount of records in a child table and link it to the parent table based on inputs in the parent table.  Here is the code that has worked. let parenttb...

Tom_H by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync to Apple iCloud Contacts

We're trying to sync a list of contacts in Airtable to my Apple iCloud Contacts using the Make app https://www.make.com/enWe still don't have it working. (although we may be "close" to getting it to work)Are there any other apps or platforms anyone ...

brucet by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exporting updated Airtable data in JSON to SFTP

I have an automation that triggers when data in certain fields is updated and outputs it to the console log in JSON. However, I need to get this data into MS SQL via SFTP.What are my options to accomplish this requirement? Thanks in advance for your ...

David_wrk by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending Photos in Email Automations

Hi there! I have a question about AirTable automations and photos. For our company, our team members fill out a form through AirTable every time they complete a job. There is an automation set up where the answers to the form are emailed to 2 email a...

Help deleting records initially linked by automation

GG New to the community and to Airtable automations After hitting a brick wall all morning - linking the records of '️ Associates'  and ' Clients'  so they update each other when 'Associate' and 'Client' are added to the same row of a field in 'Proje...

Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 12.22.45.png Screenshot 2023-07-12 at 15.14.32.png
thomasTCo by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation to updated Linked Record

Sorry if something similar has been posted already - I'm hoping to figure out an automation where when a record on one lable is labled (via checked checkbox) as a primary contact, that record links to the "primary contact" linked record field on a di...

Abbey_Matye by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos