Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Automating update record when an Outlook calendar event is changed

Hallo everyone, During these holidays I am evaluating Airtable as our company new CPRM. Trying different functions… We prefer to create event in our Outlook calendar and would like to create and update records in AT CPRM base Activities table. I foun...

2021-12-24 15_49_41-CPRM_ Activities - Airtable
Aubin by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a new date when content batching

Hello, Is there a way to create an automation where a new date is populated for 2 weeks later. For example, I have my google docs linked to my airtable. When I open a new document, it creates a new record. I want my assistant to schedule that content...

Tina_Lopez by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Count the numer of time an email adress is present

Hello guys, I’m new to airtable in the hope to find a solution for a serious issue I’m having. Bascially I want to be able to send tailor-made emails to my customer based on the number of purchases they made on my website (1st purchase = email 1 / 2n...

Automating Airtable Scripts

I’m currently using the Airtable script ‘Convert URL’s To Attachments’ to populate a column w/in my table with images coming from a URL. My table’s data is refreshed once per hour - so currently my images need to be downloaded after each refresh (man...

booo_Urns by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 10 kudos

Resolved! Can't "find records" using autonumber field

Suppose I am trying to grab some records from table 2 using a set of linked records from table 1 with an automation so I can show a list or gallery of these records in an email. For whatever reason no matter how I do it, Airtable will not let me use ...

Kiera_Saltz by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Get the time when value was updated from cell

Hi :wave: , This is my script now: let ranking = base.getTable("Ranking"); let record = await ranking.selectRecordsAsync(); for (let line of record.records){ let tweet_url = line.getCellValue("tweet_url"); if (tweet_url != null){ l...

Automations - Action - Send SMS automations - Vonage

Hello, I want to achieve the following, using automation, when the condition matches. Send SMS via 3rd party (in my case either Vonage or Twilio). Currently, Twillio cant send SMS only via app integration when the record is created or updated. I need...

Valdemar_T by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Send html grid to slack

Hi folks, I’m kind of new to Airtable… I created an automation to send an HTML grid to email. it works fine and I get the selected view to my email as a readable table. I tries to send same view to slack but it sends only html markdown (not in a tabl...

Roy_Binder by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to send urls in an automation?

Hello, I created an automation when a record is updated it sends an email to certain team members. I am having a hard time sending the the URL field that attaches to that record. How can this be done? Thank you

Automation of Time Tracker App (Duration)

Hi all, I have a question about whether a script could be developed to integrate automation with the “Task Tracker App” functionality. Specifically, whether an automation based on conditions being met could then trigger an action such as starting, pa...