Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating information about employee attendance in another table

Hi everyone! I'm trying to build monthly employee attendance with NFC tag. Basically when you "scan" nfc tag with your phone, it open up AT Form for submitting your entry or leave (start in the morning, start of the break, end of the break and end of...

SpelaU_1-1713272485109.png SpelaU_0-1713272359217.png
SpelaU by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating recurring events that are published to CMS

Hi, I want to create an automation that creates different events based on a form submission and pushes them to our website. 80% of all the events organised are recurring and we have over 400 per month. Recurring in this case means weekly, bi-weekly, ...

jerra by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Script to Assign a Record to a User

I am looking for a script to assign to a button field.When a user clicks the button I would like for their username to be filled in the "Assigned To:" field. Is something like this possible?

EveGH0ST by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 9 replies
  • 4 kudos

Create table based on existing records from a different table

New Airtable user here! not quite sure If I am out of my element, but I am looking to streamline a work operation to where our intake team receives a vehicle, and records are created for them to validate all of the parts from the vehicle, efficiently...

cwh8944 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Start Date based of Predecessor Deadline

I am looking at the template "Project Management" Template which has some good wireframes for my next project.Let's say under "Mars Explorer," / "Design 3D Model" as shown below if I change the status to "In Progress," and my start date is a bit earl...

Yerko_Begic_0-1712791984576.png Yerko_Begic_4-1712793035867.png Yerko_Begic_5-1712793103603.png
Yerko_Begic by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation to update a field based on a barcode scanned.

We utilize Airtable to keep record of barcoded assets located at 10 different locations. When we do a physical inventory we have to manually search the item by barcode number and use the checkbox field to check that it has been inventoried.  I'm look...

Pandrews by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos