Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Form automated email won't turn off

I've created a form. Originally I had it emailing a specific user (me) under the form's Submission options. I've since removed that and republished the form, but it won't "stick." Every time a user submits a new form, it emails me. And when I go back...

samrhall by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create table based on existing records from a different table

New Airtable user here! not quite sure If I am out of my element, but I am looking to streamline a work operation to where our intake team receives a vehicle, and records are created for them to validate all of the parts from the vehicle, efficiently...

cwh8944 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Start Date based of Predecessor Deadline

I am looking at the template "Project Management" Template which has some good wireframes for my next project.Let's say under "Mars Explorer," / "Design 3D Model" as shown below if I change the status to "In Progress," and my start date is a bit earl...

Yerko_Begic_0-1712791984576.png Yerko_Begic_4-1712793035867.png Yerko_Begic_5-1712793103603.png
Yerko_Begic by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Batch Upload Images to Create New Records

Hi all - I work for an image retouching company and have a table in my base named Assets. These are all images that get linked to projects in a different table. Some of my projects have up to 50 assets. I have been adding new thumbnails for each asse...

Resolved! Linked selection fields

Hello, I have a problem. I have a client table, a sector table, and a date time table. So I'm linking a client with one sector and some dates. What I need to do is another table to set meetings. I need a form where a company can write the company nam...

GonzaloP by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Auto script to manage interface collaborators

Is it possible to automate the status of read-only interface collaborators? For example, when the status of a collaborator changes to 'inactive' in my base, I'd like to remove them as collaborators on all interfaces. When their status changes to 'act...

Cap_Raps by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print attachment (QR code) for a single record

I have built an inventory management system, where each item is a record in a table. I was able to add an extension that creates a QR code for each record and saves it as an attachment in PNG format.  The intention is to print that QR code on a label...

Page Record URL not working

Good afternoon,I am attempting to create an automation that sends an email to my team with details about some work items.We use an Interface view to organize those records, and I need to generate links to each record so that when a team member clicks...

Resolved! Updating a field with the user object

Hi @airtable experts,I have an interface which has a dropdown and a button. When a user chooses a value from the dropdown and clicks on the button, an automation script runs doing the following1. It saves the value chosen in the dropdown.2. Updates '...

cshenoy86 by 7 - App Architect
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos