Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

An equivalent to tags for contacts?

I have a “Trade” field that I share between Contacts and companies. The issue I have is when a contact or company does multiple Trades ( ex- demolition and excavation ). I want to be able to use the same list of “Trades” on individual Bids they are...

Glenn_Fick by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Stuck on Many to Many tutorial

Hi Im following the many to many tutorial from Airtable Airtable - Support A beginner's guide to many-to-many relationships What sets Airtable apart from ordinary spreadsheet applications is its ability to link related c...

657254f4714432e5cc8033ab8740b2ae7d37ef0d.png Screenshot 2020-07-30 at 22.00.04 image
Amit_Patel by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Auto Generated "Form Completion" Status?

Hi! Is there a way to track completion of forms that are sent to a contact list in one of the tables? We want to send a form to everyone and then see who has or has not completed it yet. Furthermore, some people may need to complete the feedback form...

Change Kanban card view as it moves down pipeline

Is it possible to change what is able to be viewed on a card as the card moves through different phases of the pipeline in Kan ban view? For example, if my stage is ‘Intake’ only a few fields are displayed, but when the card moves to ‘Due Diligence’...

Mike_Zaino by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

List of top 10 whatever

Hi, is there a way to create a list of the top 10 whatever, products sold, courses taken, etc? Many thanks for your help!!

Confused with Lookup Field

Hi I’m really confused about lookup fields and assumed they worked in a similar way to vlookup in excel and google sheets. I have two tables:- Orders orderidorder namepriceproductidsku Products productidproductnamesku The Orders sku field needs updat...

Inventory Management and History

I currently work in an office setting where we have supplies in multiple locations throughout the building. I have built an excel database to manage it all and I have been trying to figure out if it’s something that I could do in Airtable instead. I ...

Auto Color Question

Hello Everyone. I am new to Airtable and so far i’m loving it. I work at a law firm and we are creating a database that shows the settlement amount for cases for our attorneys as reference. I have 2 columns that I want to work in tandem. One column i...

Colorize a column

I would love the ability to add a color background to the cells in a particular column. This would greatly help in making the column standout. Is this possible? If not please add this functionality. It’s very easy in Excel. Thanks

Apartment Supplier Takeoff/Estimate - Linking Records

Hey all! I’m looking for some help in creating a database in AirTable that aids in estimating materials supply for new construction multi-family apartments. I have run into some trouble in creating the relationships and producing the data that I need...

How to lookup from a form

I would love your help! I basically have a form where people need to input their email address. I have all these users in a user table already, and would love to set up an automatic lookup that would match people’s answers to the right user. Any idea...

Kari_Clark by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Selection based filtering

Hey guys, Im very new to airtable Im trying to build a basic sheet wherein the user can select a bunch of records and only those filtererd ones show Can someone show me how to do this? Thanks!

Select a single linked record but multiple times per row

Hello !, I am trying to make a database for my store, I have 3 tabs created as “customers”, “products” and “orders”. The problem is that if someone buys 6 of the same product from me, I must create 6 records of the same product. I would like to be ab...

Mud_Chile by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos