Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple relational tables vs. one giant table

Apologies for the n00b question but I just started working with AT yesterday and I’m up against a deadline. I’m wondering about best practices for base design for the case of related tables in a base. I am converting a massive Excel spreadsheet that ...

Duplicating Past Projects

Has anyone come up with a way to automate the process of duplicating task records from a completed project plan with new dates?

Base design - Association

Hi! We’re in the process of designing our base, and we manage an association where businesses have multiple employees within each membership. I’m trying to design a base to keep track of event attendance, event registration, membership (which is pai...

Cara_Sawai by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Linking a table to another table in the same base

Hi I’m newish to Airtable and I haven’t got to grips properly with Linking. As a newbie I’m using the ‘free’ version of Airtable. Do I need to have a paid account to link tables? If not please help, thank you very much in advance. Mike Scawen

Pre-fill Form in Airtable

Form to input information – needs to be limited so that the person filling in the information only has access to their project and the staff associated with it. Please Help me how to do it, if it is possible. Maybe use Jotform

Real Estate Business management

I need a Software tool which can be very great help to completely manage my real estate business. Our team consists of a Lead Generator (ME), sales people and administrative staff. Each team member will have different permission settings. I need a cu...