Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sync Informations in the same Base between tables

Hello Airtable CommunityI have a base with several tables (one for each department) to plan their content. So print, social media organic, PR etc.Each team has 1-3 interfaces. Now I want to synchronize the most important information from all these ta...

mirkolando by 6 - Interface Innovator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Creating a growth measurement over time

Hi there. For a while I have been trying to figure out the following. Maybe you can help.  For our participants we measure there progress over time. We do this by filling in a form about every 2 months.  We have one base with all the participants (pe...

SidStunt by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any way for an editor to login and view only their assigned tasks?

Hi there!As I am fine tuning the AT bases for our team, I seem to be missing something rather important here and thought I would ask the community about it as it seems to be rather significant.As we create tasks and assign to our team members, we wou...

kujain by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help: How to mange team members in a table

Hi all, I currently struggle with how I should manage all team members. I would like to have them in a table called "People" (Person Name is just a single text field), with Birthdays, Joning Dates, Headshot image, title, which domain they belong to e...

Fabian_Winkler_0-1710852458590.png

Weekly Business Health Check - Form, Data, Dashboard - How to do it?

Hi,  I'd like to create a "Business Health Check" Dashboard, and I'm thinking Airtable might be a good way to do it,  but as a new user I'm not sure how to start. Basics:1. Dashboard view:   Show changes to each category over the past few months (lin...

TonyD by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How do I create a "sign up" form?

Hello. I'm brand new to airtable. Less than 2 days. I'm struggling a lot. I have a table with basic member info in it (member id, first name, last name, email, etc).  Now, I want to create a form, let's call it "sign up for party". I want the results...

sorapool by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Show related documents from the same project/sender

Hi,I've got a scenario i'm trying to solve with the interfaces... To give you some background information: i'm working a a project which involves taking care of incoming documents: tag them with info like sender, assign them to the correct project an...

Reinout by 4 - Data Explorer
Solved
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos