Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sync one base to multiple bases

Hello,I have a client base that needs to be shared and synchronized with more than three different bases in a one-way sync (from the client table to all other bases without allowing any modifications to the client data from those other bases). I noti...

SoMedia_0-1711620688292.png
SoMedia by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need Assistance with Creating an Accounting Table in Airtable

SpoilerHello Community,I hope you're all doing well. I am currently working on a project where I need to create an accounting table in Airtable to manage financial transactions. The table should include columns for "Date", "Amount", and "Event Type"...

cshj55 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Row Input

Hi! I'm working with a customer who needs a general warehouse control for his business. I have created the base and all works fine. Here is my problem...When merchandise enters his warehouse, it goes into his inventory. Currently, he adds 1 or 2 prod...

ARiios by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Employee/Job Assignment

We assign employees (N=65) to Job Type (N=5) and Job Title (N=many) every six months.Before we begin, we know the employees and the job titles.There are two phases: assignments and distribution.Assignment:I assign individual employees to individual j...

scbates by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "Edited by pasting"

I developed a table that looks up records from other tables in a base. My colleagues all say that they have never touched this table, yet revision history of multiple records in the Linked column say that they were "edited by pasting." I have searche...

A/V Rental Company Inventory System

Hello! Who is an export in building short term rental inventory systems in Airtable?I work for a A/V production company that rents out LED Tiles and Audio equipment to trade shows. We'd like to build an inventory system that tracks gear getting rente...

Seanb106 by 4 - Data Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos